Sunday, March 14, 2010

New and newer!

So henceforth I will regale you with a handful of new things:

A.) New website! Check it out at www.JuliaVHendrickson.com ! After far too long of puttering around, not updating the old thing, I finally gave in and redid it!

B.) New Print! Here's a glimpse of a new print, a social message poster I created for Printervention (part of Chicago's Version Festival 2010).

Once I get the festival edition printed, I'll have more for sale in my new Etsy shop (see below)!


THINK IN PRINT: read books // write letters // fight digital // get physical.
Photopolymer print in grey-blue ink on off-white French paper, image size is 5x7"

C.)
New Etsy shop! Check it out here. I'm finally selling my prints online, and also selling personalized, fine art, hand-made prints from photographs that you send to me!


Need a last-minute birthday gift for your best friend or loved one? Ever thought of reminding someone of the great memories you share? Want to show a family member how much you treasure their place in your life? Forgot about Mother’s Day? Do you simply have NO idea what kind of gift to give? Let me create something for you!

Find your favorite photograph of the gift recipient (Mom, Dad, Grandma, or even the family pet), or a personal photograph you know they would love, and have it transformed into a stunning piece of artwork. More attractive and classy than a simple glossy image on photo paper, my personalized hand-made prints are a unique way to show someone how much you care!

H O W : You email me a digital file or digital photograph-- an image that you own that you would like to have turned a fine art print—and I’ll do the rest!

C O S T:

3.5x5 image - $30.00 for first print, $15 for each subsequent print (up to 10 prints total)

5x7 image - $35.00 for first print, $20 for each subsequent print (up to 10 prints total)

8x10 image - $40.00 for first print, $25 for each subsequent print (up to 10 prints total)

No comments:

Post a Comment