Sunday, March 21, 2010

Strange video KICK!

That's what I'm on. Here are a few more gems I've been chuckling over during the last week.


Hot Chip - I Feel Better

Hot Chip | MySpace Music Videos

"I Feel Better" by Hot Chip. It gets better, and better, and better. Smirks will never be the same.


POOM - ROLLERCOASTER
Uploaded by POOM_BAND. - Arts and animation videos.
Oh, so retro "Rollercoaster" by the French band Poom. Found on Michael Moreau's neat Bay-area arts and culture blog Culturcosm.

Liars "Scissor" from A Bruntel on Vimeo.


"Scissor" by Liars. I watched this a while ago, and I'm still haunted.

Homegrown from Nina Schwanse on Vimeo.


"Homegrown" by Nina Schwanse (2009), found on PBS' Art 21 blog here. That bonnet kills me!


And, finally, this one's not strange, just clever and silly, but it's directed by my favorite Keith Schofield. I like pretty much every video he does.



Justice / Lenny Kravitz "Let Love Rule" from Alanedit on Vimeo.

"Let Love Rule" by Lenny Kravitz and dance group Justice (weird combo!) The joke starts at around 1:42.

No comments:

Post a Comment